Thursday, April 15, 2010

Look What I Made

While I was pregnant, I found this great tutorial on a car seat cover. I was really excited to make it...and then I forgot all about it. My mother bought me the material and had every intention of making it for me. But we've been busy around here, and things happen...my project took a back seat. This morning I woke up and decided I could do it on my own! So I did! I'm excited to use it! It sure will come in handy at the store, the park, church, etc. I haven't sewn in a couple years so i'm pretty proud of myself.
Double top stitch around the trim - Rounded corners
Velcro Straps
Cute Decal on the front of the red
Reversible!!!
(blurry pic) I'm in love with it! High five to me!

4 comments:

Leah said...

For some reason when we were talking I thought you made a new car seat to go inside...do you know what I am talking about? I see what you made now....so cute and I love the material...miss that baby Jesse

Amanda said...

whapsh! (that was a high five). good job, j!

Candace said...

Okay, it's time to stop being SUPERMOM after giving birth, k?? Mowing the lawn, looking hot and sewing??! You are making me look bad. j/k :) I'm impressed. :)

Walkers said...

I love that you made it reversible! Great Job!

Heather
lulustiles.blogspot.com