For those of you who haven't heard, we are buying a house!!! Here it is! We love it! 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 1400 square feet. 1187 8th Ave in Thatcher. All it really needs inside is a fresh coat of paint and a good scrub down. Maybe a small remodeling around the fireplace/living room. Oh, and a fridge and dishwasher. Other than that, this house is PERFECT for us. This means so many things for our family, it's insane. 2 blocks from the Stake Center and Park. 2 blocks from the schools, a quarter mile from the college...its just fantastic!!! Anyway, more pictures to come soon. Closing date is June 9th and we couldn't be happier!
7 comments:
WOOHOO!!! That is SO exciting! Congratulations!
That's awesome! It looks really nice! Congrats girl!
I love it...there is nothing like your first home...wahoo!
Ahhhh!!! SOOO exciting, Janiel!!! It will be all spruced up in not time. And... Holy location??! I don't think it can get any more perfect!
So ... I LOVE this house! we looked at it a few years ago right after they remodeled it! It's such a perfect little house! Congrats!
That's so exciting!
and the location really is PERFECT! We used to live right around the corner and I LOVED living right there : )
Very nice
Having a house is so much fun!! That's amazing!
Post a Comment