Saturday, April 17, 2010

Look What I Made - Part 2

After Curtis saw the last project and he figured out it wasnt for him, he FREAKED out. Well the only logical thing to do would be to make something for him out of the same material. At the time he had his melt-down, he was wearing my moms travel pillow around his neck... GENIUS. So here it is! Custom made for Big Brother!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

aren't you domestic! I so wish my sewing machine was working~ You're stuff is so cute`

Evans Family said...

Love it! Way to go!!

Amanda said...

perfect.

Katie and Levi said...

Love the new house!!! Totally excited for you!!

I am in Thatcher now!! my cell phone is dead...can't find charger!!!! GGGRRR!!! I will pop by tomorrow and see you! If that is okay! I can't wait to see your little one!!!