Thursday, November 08, 2007

God Bless Texas

For those of you who don't know, I passed my CDL (comercial drivers licence) test last wednesday. I can now officially drive the bus for EAC. I have a good time and it pays really well!!! I am currently with the womens basketball team on a tournament in Midland Texas, home of president and laura bush! It took about ten hours and 600 miles to get here, so needless to say i'm not looking forward to the ride home. the girls will keep me company though. The only bad thing about tournaments is i'm away from my family. We left tuesday morning and wont get back until early saturday (like 4 or 5 a.m.) But i can't complain cause i get paid by the hour and by the mile. So i'm happy to provide my services!!! Much love to all...i will post halloween pics soon!!!

2 comments:

Candace said...

SAHWEET! My friend is a BUS DRIVER!!! ;-)

Leah said...

In his own hands....rock of our ages in the promised land....gave us a place where we could dance...I've been sent to spread the message(boom, boom, boom) God bless Texas....
Can you tell what I'm singing?
HAHA!
Glad your having a good time. Hope your little Curtis is ok....can't wait to see him in his Halloween costume!!