Sunday, October 28, 2007

No excuses...

after about a month and a half, i've decided that i would renew my blog. But considering only 3 people acctualy look at this thing, i guess it's not that big of a deal.
things are well...volleyball is almost over, clifton is doing well in school, and curtis is growing up too fast. he's a happy boy. below are some pics from a while back, but they are too cute to pass up. enjoy! Eating birthday cake!
having fun with birthday cake
cheese face!
enjoying his birthday present. (it a tunnel thing that colapses)

6 comments:

Leah said...

More people read than you think! I love seeing cutie Mr. Curtis. He is such a doll and I love the CHEESE face. I'm glad volleyball is almost over for you. I know you love it but it will be nice when things slow down a little. I hope your house stuff is figured out soon! Love you tons!!

Heidi Joncas said...

I would have to say that I consistently check your blog for an update. I love to see how people are doing.

Amanda said...

what a cute birthday boy. awww....

Wolfingtons said...

What a fun boy! Love his smiles!

Candace said...

Happy birthday Curtis!! Can't believe he's already a year old!!!! Miss ya, girl!

Alicia said...

Wow, he's getting so big! What a cutie.