
To describe it, i will use two words...MELODRAMATICALLY FANTASTIC!!! Amy Adams (the lead character) did such a wonderful job. i think i've seen her before in other movies, but this is her first lead and she was perfect! i don't want to spoil it for anybody, just know that it has my hands down, two thumbs up approval!!! Go see Enchanted!!!
3 comments:
Would you call it... scrumtrulescent?
Clifton! hey, this is Kristal hatch. I think I saw you and your wife at that Mexican resturant in Thatcher about a month ago, but I wasn't sure. Anyway, sounds like things are going great. Your kid is adorable. Anyway, sound slike things are going great...keep in touch! How's Winslow? Jase is a chiropractor too, so we called him a couple of times while we were goin to school.
Oh my heck!! Janiel!!! is that really you? Holy hannah! I haven't talked to you in....well FOREVER!!! I'm so glad you blog stocked me! haha! You're little boy is soooo dang cute! He looks a lot like you too! Oh man, so what are you up to now? Where are you living? How are you doing? I need to know!
Post a Comment