Friday, July 13, 2007

Such a big helper!!





So, my mom has kind of been stressed out with Chris leaving on his mission, me moving in, etc. Plus my mom is one of the busiest ladies I know...she didn't get home last night until 8:30. Anyway, I thought since i am living here now for a while, I would help out around the house. Project 1) Painting the Kitchen...we did this about 3 weeks ago and it looks fabulous. Thanks Leah for the idea.

Project 2) CLEAN the kitchen floors... I mopped a couple of days ago, and it really helped, but i thought it wasn't clean enough. Last night I went to Wal-Mart and bought some cleaning suplies to really get a deap clean in the grout. It makes such a difference!

I don't know what the next project is, but i'm sure i'll figure something out...Maybe i'll paint the family room!


Before the Deep Clean...




And After!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

You are such a big helper!! I love it! What a difference in the before and after pics!