Thursday, July 19, 2007

Busy but Fun

This week, I have been working with 3rd - 6th graders, and 7th-8th graders on their volleyball skills. It has been so much fun, but stressful. My cousin Sarah has been watching Curtis for me. He loves Sarah! There are few people he will reach for, and she is one of them.
Volleyball camp is wearing me down. My shoulder is not what it used to be and i really need to get it back into hitting shape. I'll be hitting the weight room for the next couple of weeks before we start pre-season training...those two weeks will kill me, but I am so looking forward to it! I plan on working out with the girls and helping them train for the season (you know, showing them how it's done)!
We still have another full week of camp next week with the high school kids, but they (hopefully) wont be as clingy as these younger girls. So Much FUN!

No comments: