

Well, we sent Chris to the MTC yesterday. All of the family was there at the airport to send him on his way. A few tears were shed, but there was this calm assurance in my heart. I felt peace knowing that he was doing the Lords will. Good Luck Elder Udall, we will be praying for you!
3 comments:
Sniff....SO hard to see little brothers travel all the way on the other side of the world. But, you're right, there is peace that comes knowing that are doing the absolute BEST thing they could be doing at this time in their lives.
IS the wall you guys are standing in front of newly painted? I don't remember it being like that....it's very cute!
actually, I painted that wall just like 2 weeks ago! Leah told my mom she needed to update her kitchen and what better time than when 100 people are going to be walking through your house?
Hey, how do I post a video? My sisters and I made up words to a song and I want to post it...
YEAH! Pictures! Cute!
Post a Comment