Tuesday, May 26, 2009

one of my favorite things

sitting here recovering from tonights basketball game, surfing the web with my two new kitties asleep on my belly while listening to a re-run of 'the office' and being able to fast forward through the commercials is one of my favorite things. how's that for a run-on sentence?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

i love no commercials. it cuts like 1/4 of the time it takes to watch a program.

Quinn said...

nice run-on, but I know that you can so totally do more! I'm still not sure why we haven't started watching The Office. New kitties?! You know you're holding out on me, get some pics on here, lady!

Corri said...

I totally agree about the commercials thing. I seriously could not live without DVR now that I've gotten used to being able to FF or Rew everything. I love your cute little family, by the way!

Leah said...

I like everything about that sentence except the kitties...a-choo!

Wolfingtons said...

We love the office and use our DVR so we can watch tv in real time!