Monday, January 05, 2009

guess what i'm doing?

waiting at the airport because i missed my connecting flight by 5 minutes. now i have 5 hours until my next flight leaves. bummer!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Grrrr...bummer. Hope your trip was good!

Leah said...

Oh do you want your Christmas pics of mr curtis?

Melissa said...

Crap! Been there done that. Hope they had some good places to get a bite to eat!

Quinn said...

You know I saw this that night you wrote it, but for some reason my brain didn't kick in that you wrote it that day, and that it was about right then. Now you've seen in person how stupid my brain has become this time around. I hope that work was good yesterday, and I wanted you to know that I am going through withdrawl. It finally hit me yesterday, plus it didn't help that I had a breakdown from the ladies upstairs (and I think they heard me yesterday because when it was time for the midnight shower they were actually quiet - can you imagine!?)