Sunday, January 18, 2009

^.*- day 3 -*.^.*- cold turkey -*.^

I think we may have a breakthrough...We are on our 3rd day of NO BINKI. Curtis started to develope a rash around his mouth because he would drool in his sleep with the binki in his mouth which would keep the moisture next to his skin. Anyway, when we found the rash we decided it was time to give up the binki! We didn't have a fancy "get rid of the binki" party, and we didn't really think about how we were going to go about getting rid of them, we just told him they were lost and we couldn't find them. He has only asked for the binki a few times and he's been okay with it! Clifton and I are so glad to be rid of them! Wahoo!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey Janiel! Sounds like the binki thing is going great..whew. That's neat you got to come to Utah to visit Lisil..I remember her! She's was so funny. Sounds like you're pretty busy, that's great! Bethany

Leah said...

SWEET! He is getting big...so glad to hear that he is doing good without it!

Tawna said...

Jealous...that's all I have to say.

Wolfingtons said...

Great job!