Well I know its womens business to do the blogging for these family sites but every once in a while I, Clifton, get the urge to share. Scary!
Well Curtis is exploring and learning and can not get enough of the park. We can spend two hours at a park and he will ask for more. I sometimes bribe him with treats to stop playing and go home. We will get home and get the treat and he'll say "Daddy, Park", as if this was just a pit stop for more park time. He makes me laugh. I get to spend alot of time with Curtis because of Janiels and my shedule. Janiel is gone on trips alot and so Curtis and I hang out during those times. We are pretty good buds. I am sure glad when Janiel gets home to help out. Curtis can run you silly.
Nursing School has gone good this semester. Right now I have a 87% going into the final. I still have over a 140 more points of papers for my teacher to grade still so hopefully my 87% sticks with those points. those points are worth 14% of my total grade and my final is worth 15% of my grade. And for those of you who dont know 80% is passing for nursing...thats right...a C is a failing grade. I also juggle two jobs and that is going suprizingly well. I work for Gentle Care and am very gratefull for my employer who works with my schedule with school. My other job is usually one or two evenings a week. So its been a great blessing to have jobs that mostly don't interfere with school.
Janiel has been enjoying her new coaching job of freshman girls thatcher highschool B-ball. I havent seen a game yet but want to. Janiel gets alot of enjoyment from coaching. She also has been working out a bit more than usual and has gotten P-90X to kick it up a noch. I think she wants to be able to dunk a volleyball once again. Go babe!
The end.
1 comment:
you are such an amazing daddy!!!! We love you Clif. We are so proud of you!
Post a Comment