YAY! I did'nt know your camera was broken? Do you still want mine...tell cliftie I said congrats....can't wait to see you at christmas! love you!
Hip hip, hooray!!! What a relief!! I bet he feels a lot of relief! Congrats Cliff!!
way to go IDAHO! Hurrah for Cliffy. Hang in there guys. we sure love ya. Come play with us in the snow. we just got a major snow storm(of course here in town we got only a skiff, but showlow is rumored to have more than a foot!) COME PLAY!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YAY! I did'nt know your camera was broken? Do you still want mine...tell cliftie I said congrats....can't wait to see you at christmas! love you!
Hip hip, hooray!!! What a relief!! I bet he feels a lot of relief! Congrats Cliff!!
way to go IDAHO! Hurrah for Cliffy. Hang in there guys. we sure love ya. Come play with us in the snow. we just got a major snow storm(of course here in town we got only a skiff, but showlow is rumored to have more than a foot!) COME PLAY!
Post a Comment