Last friday (september 12th) my baby boy turned 2 years old. What the H? He's not a baby anymore...he's a toddler for sure. I was out of town at a tourney on his actual birthday, but we celebrated on sunday with some presents and candles in a cinamin roll. Next year we will make a bigger deal about it, but he was happy with everything. he knew how to open the presents, but seemed more interested ripping up the tissue paper than finding what was inside. 
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Happy Birthday...and other stuff too
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute. Where has the time gone? G turns 2 the end of October. Sheesh! What is this "fav" show that Curtis can't get enough of?
I love your little family and hope the best for you. Hugs!
Hey guys! LONG time no see!! Cute little boy. How are you? I'd love to catch up on your life!
Karen (Clouse)
So cute!! He had a lot of fun! You guys are awesome parents!
Post a Comment