This is a fun way to "bond" through cyberspace and time with my fellow bloggers, friends and family! I would LOVE it if you would all "play!"
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
9 comments:
Looks like I'll be the first. Well, there's the night that you and I met at Whitney's bridal shower, and embarrassed all the other girls. Those long nights we'd talk till 4 am. Oh, Spring Sing, and "For Good". Those nights we'd all get together and play in Silver City. Yay, memories!
When you came to work out with us and you had bought that short bands!! Hahah miss you
We don't have tons of memories together, but I do remember standing outside of Goodman's when you and Clifton walked over and told a bunch of us girls that you had just gotten engaged. You both were SO excited and just so in love with eachother. I remember thinking that I wanted to be that in love with the guy I planned on marrying.
Let's see...band, Freshman P.E., the last time I saw you was at Katie's baby shower. I couldn't believe you already had a little boy! Where does time go?
Ok....talk about our whole life! YOU KNOW at V-ball games....taking e-pics for you and cliftie...going to Washington with you back in the day...you spending the night at my house the night before you wed! AWW!
Good memories! My memory of you is when I went over to your house at like, midnight, right after I'd had my first kiss with Jonathan (well, my first kiss EVER! :). You told me that you HAD to be the first to know and I knew you'd be up, so I kept my promise! I think we talked for a couple hours after that, giggling on your family room couch! GOOD TIMES! :)
I remember a memory! Haha it was on a LONG bus trip to Missouri, and I stole the money. You, crazy woman, attacked me! Haha, I miss you and hope things are going well!!
I have to leave a memory in memory of those times at EA. Before i do though, I have to reveal my stupidity and tell you that I have The WORST memory you could imagine. I have something in my head though, but i dont remember exactly how it went...I'll attempt....Hopefully you remember................I remember sitting at your kitchen table doing something. Not quite sure what, but it was something cool. I remember I ALWAYS sat on your lap. You always made me feel so short!!!!!!!:) Maybe cause I am! I loved it! I also remember always going over to your house to play your piano. There ya go..That's all my brain cells can muster. I have fond half memories with you though. OH I do remember when you came over right after Clifton proposed though. That was GREAT!!!
Hmmm...but their are soooo many! I've got to say the Barbie movie stands out above ALMOST everything else....except the "How do I love thee" movie. Man, we were such good movie makers! But, Barbie has got to win out! Just remember, Barbie, Barbie Barbie (said in the james bond style). Hahahahaha! Love the memories!
By the by- I'll be in Thatcher this week! We should totally play or do lunch! :)
Post a Comment