



Hi everyone! My name is Curtis! As you can tell, I am one of the cutest babies ever...at least that's what my Grandma's say. At my 2 month doctors appointment, I weighed in at 11 lbs. 9 oz.!!! That's 4 lbs. more than when I was born. I've also grown 3.5 inches, coming in at 23.5! I'm so strong that i've already rolled over 3 times from my tummy to my back. Just call me Hercules! One of my new favorite things to do is DROOL! My clothes seem like they are always wet, which could be bad with the tempature in the low 40's. Mommy keeps me warm though. I also love to gurggle with my spit while I play with Daddy. My Mommy and Daddy love me so much. They try and take good care of me...like taking me to church, going on walks to the video store, and changing my poopy diapers without complaining. They love me and I love them!
2 comments:
Oh J
These pics are so cute! I love the smiles....he looks like a little man in that tie! Love love love the first pic!!
I know! I couldn't resist that suit! it actually has a black vest that goes with it too. He's my little man!
Post a Comment