We heard mom scream as she came home from lunch today. We then went outside and found this King snake. Mom yelled at it. I ran to get Clifton and the camera. Once we found out that King snakes are good snakes, Clifton felt bad for killing it...But mom says,"Any snake is a bad snake if it's in my back yard!" It was probably 4 feet long. I mean, compare it to the size of the garden hose! She was fat too!
Clifton tried to through it over the fence, but it landed on top instead.
"OFF WITH HER HEAD!"
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA, oh my, I love the last picture of Clinton wielding the shovel, and the caption just makes it all the better.
D'OH! I just typed Clinton, but you know I meant Clifton. I know his name. :)
That thing is HUGE!!! I totally would have killed it too. "If it's a snake, kill it first, find out if it was docile later!!!"
Or you could be like Audrey and try and catch a baby rattler in a tuperware!!!
Post a Comment