"i wanna take silly pictures mom!"
this is our new camera (since our old camera was stolen out of our car)

fancy!

sideways - SUNBEAM!!! such a big boy
We've taught Curtis that mommy and daddy wear rings and it means we love each other very much. Well, the other morning he found this key ring and he says "i love mommy so much". I sure do love this kid!
If there ever were 3 year old best friends, it's these 2. This is Zach! He's my VT partners boy and they just get along so well! She and I kinda do a babysit swap thing (im sure i owe her!!!) and we love having the boys over to play.
This is Blake! Zach's little brother - 19 months old and Adorable!
Best Friends!!!!
3 comments:
He looks like such a little boy now! No longer a baby or toddler. I love the keyring story. He's too cute.
P.S. Fancy camera! I'm jealous.
AH, I wish I lived closer to you and David could come be Curtis's buddy, too! He is SO cute.
Fancy Camera!! What cute little boys...okay maybe I'm a little biased!
Post a Comment