Loooks like most were hoping for a girl...I am glad you don't have to buy all new stuff and that curtis will have a brother....yay!
Sheesh, why didn't I notice the poll on the side? I'm so blind! Congratulations again!!
ha! i am the only one who guessed right! sometimes it pays to be the minority. love you!
Congrats girly! That does make life simpler. Curtis will have a buddy to play with! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Loooks like most were hoping for a girl...I am glad you don't have to buy all new stuff and that curtis will have a brother....yay!
Sheesh, why didn't I notice the poll on the side? I'm so blind! Congratulations again!!
ha! i am the only one who guessed right! sometimes it pays to be the minority. love you!
Congrats girly! That does make life simpler. Curtis will have a buddy to play with! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment