We all know that during pregnancy, the female body changes...well, Curtis has taken notice. About 2 weeks ago, I was laying on the couch on my back, Curtis was playing with his race cars on my stomach and chest....or the mountains and valleys. Now, since I've been pregnant, my breasts have grown at least a cup and a half. (TMI? maybe, but who cares...this story is too funny.)
The conversation went like this:
C: Mommy, what's that? (as he is poking my boob)
J: That's my boob.
C: Is that your big boob?
J: Sure buddy.
C: Is that your other big boob? (as he pokes my other boob)
J: You bet bud. You bet....
Since then, Curtis has asked if he can see the girls as he proceeds to try and lift up my shirt. He's just interested, but i think it's time to shut the door when i pee, and cover with a towel when i get out of the shower. Something so fascinating about it all in his mind. ;)
8 comments:
Awe, don't you just love when the kids start asking questions! At least I have two girls, so it's not as bad! I have had to get used to the idea that I just don't have any privacy anymore!
You are hilarious!!! It is time I suppose, but they surely don't allow it. My kids still think a closed door just means you have to turn the handle....not knock, or wait. All mommy, all the time, 24/7.
I certainly remember how pregnancy does your body good! ;) He is all boy. (And I love it.)
I love that you told him it was a boob...it's chest in our house...funny story J
HAHAHA!! That's awesome.
I've had some pretty interesting conversations about how this baby got in my tummy (She'll tell you, "Daddy & Heavenly Father put it there! :) AND about how it'll get OUT. She knows there's a "special slide" that babies come out of. Good times.
hehehehehe that's funny
That's too funny!! I can't believe he already knows what a "BIG" boob is.
hahaha! so funny! Thanks for that story!
Post a Comment