I like you. We could have been great friends, but you moved away to go to school or something. I guess we can remain good friends. I've had to settle for your weekend visits where most of your time is spent at home! (pfffft!) But next time you come home (it's a long weekend) you better believe it will be filled with volleyball, Guitar Hero, The Office, and TURKEY! That's like 4 of my top 5 favorite things! Cant go wrong with that! So here's the deal...you get back into town, we eat, we play, and we eat some more. Maybe watch a musical? Got it?
2 comments:
I wish I was your cousin. I'd love to come hang out with you anytime, everytime! I love you!!!
You have a lot of cousins...Who you talkin 'bout? Is this just a Thanksgiving letter to all cousins? I moved away to school! And I come home random weekends! And I like volleyball! And Guitar Hero! Ooh! And The Office!!! I also love love love Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment