As mentioned before, Curtis love to watch his "tractor show". And i thought for months about what Curtis was going to be for Halloween. While watching the "tractor show" it hit me. Perfect! Like any other frugal mom, i hunted down so cardboard boxes and began construction just 3 days before the holiday. I knew he wouldn't know what it all ment or what it was all for, but i wanted him to have the experience. Unfortunatly i had a volleyball game that night (Division 1 Championship!!!) so i couldn't spend much time with Curtis Trick or Treating. So we went to the Carnaval in Thatcher. We went to every trunk. Curtis was timid because everything was scary (funny to see his sence of danger at this age) but i think he enjoyed getting the candy! But the best part of it all, he's still playing with his tractor! that and the fact i spent $5 on the perfect halloween costume!
3 comments:
Now that is cute!! He looks like he's in heaven, what could be better for a boy who loves tractors than to be a tractor!!
Awww...mom told me about this...cutie pie! I love it! You did a great job and what a fun memory...when he was 2 he was his favorite this...TRACTOR!!!
so fun good job janiel. I have yet to post our halloween pictures. I need to get on that! Loved the movie stuff. Curtis is such a crackup
Post a Comment