Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"MORE BEER?"

This has been a common phrase in my house lately. 'Why?' you may ask? This morning he came up to me and asked "more beer?" I looked at him, thought for a moment, and said "what?"... he then said with a more demanding inflection "MORE BEER?" while pointing to the TV. At that moment i knew what he wanted. We recently bought "The Jungle Book" for Curtis to enjoy. We thought he would like the monkeys and the panthers, but surprisingly he likes the "beer".
For his birthday, we got a DVD about Tractors and Horses. And just now (i kid you not) curtis asked me if he could watch the "hore". LOL. this kid makes me laugh!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that's really funny! Kids are great that way

Alicia said...

Maybe he can take his beer and meet Maya (Tawna's girl) at the bar. Did you read her blog about going to the bar? It's so funny.

Candace said...

HAHA! Now THAT is cute!

The Mayne Famiy said...

Hey girl, they only get more fun and more stressful. he is gettin gso big.
I need your address for my christmas cards, thanks, Kristen

M. G. said...

Jesse used to love to play with a castle, but he couldn't say the hard "c" sound or the "t" or the "l". Just sound it out. Talk about embarrassing.

Quinn said...

Oh, I LOVE it!!! He is so funny!! Yeah, I've given up on trying to get Franklin to stop saying shih, and the like. I just laugh now, but I try not to laugh too much so it won't turn into something he realizes is a word, or say it all the time because it makes mommy laugh.

Becky McArthur said...

Thats Hilarious! What a cutie. Awesome game last night. I'm glad I was able to go. You guys have such a good team this year. Just tell me, where has your setter been all my life!? Well, last year anyway. :)

Alyse Clonts said...

It was great to see you at Wal-mart. Maybe we'll see you there next time! Such a sweet boy! I love the things kids say!