Wednesday, June 18, 2008
so sorry everybody...
Life has been pretty busy lately...with Clifton being in the hospital, starting a new job, etc. my blog has just been put on the back burner. I will have Clifton post his experience when he gets home from work. He will have more details than i will...because clifton is a nursing student, he communicated frankly with the staff. it felt like every time a nurse or doctor would come in and talk to us, as soon as they would leave I would ask Clifton what they said. I heard everything, i just didn't understand what they said. I don't understand nurse talk. Anyway, he is feel better and looking better too. We know we'll get through this and we feel your love and support! Thanks for all your prayers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I found you! Wow sorry you have had such a crazy time for the last few weeks. Let me know if you need anything I live in Safford and I'm always home. If you go private will you add me please. saffordeagle@hotmail.com
Okay, so I'm dying to know how Clifton and your little family are doing. Is his heart okay? What job did you start? Hope you're all doing well!
Hey I stumbled on your blog and was shocked to hear that clifton has been ill! I hope that you and your sweet little family are doing ok! I'll check back later to hear the full version of things.
Hey Neilly! You should feel special because this is my first comment. Well thank you for coming to my dinner party. I love yah and hope clifton is better. You need to tell me what happened. I'm still out of the loop. love yah
Post a Comment