We had a scare today...i went to the bank to deposit my check, and they asked me if i'd heard of a website that showed up on my bankstatment. I said no, and then i asked them to freeze my account. i rushed home, looked up the website, called the number, and they told me they are a separate billing company for 3rd party companies. Anyway, long story short, some lady named Delorise in Texas used our account to set up online poker! I couldn't believe it! This made me realize how unsecure everything is on our computer. So, i've decided to go private. Please e-mail me if you would like to continue sharing with me. The more the better! I'll set it up next week!
janielephant@hotmail.com
Hope to see you all later!
5 comments:
Don't forget to add me! You know my email. :)
Scary!! Just what you guys need! GRR!! Add me girl....
hey girl! guess what? i saw some in-laws of yours! Winslow and Melissa. We ran into them in Greer. I grew up with Melissa in Gilbert. When we saw her husband Jared said... he looks really familiar... a lot like Clifton. At that point it all came together. It was fun to visit with them and have additional connections.
add me to your list! easummers2@gmail.com!!! Hope Clifton is doing better. Good luck with everything!
Heck yah add me or else I will hunt you down and sit on you. Oh yeah, I went there.
Post a Comment