Saturday, March 15, 2008
Cliftons Post
Well I thought I would leave a post on my wifes already awesome blog and add a little testosterone to the whole thing. Well I love being my wifes husband and my boys daddy. They both enrich my life and they make nursing school worth the time and energy. I have been doing the the Mr. Mom thing while Janiel drives the bus for the atheletic teams. She has been quite scrapy with being the bread winner while I do the nursing stuff. Role reversals can be quite fun but am looking foward to the summer when we can change roles back. How is that for testosterone? HeHe. If you think I am a total sissy I will shoot you with my shot gun and pound my chest afterwords. so there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Clifton, you are one of a kind. The day my husband approaches the blogging world will be....NEVER!! You are a great husband and father I'm sure!! Good luck with Nursing school. That's hard work.
HA! That's awesome, Clifton. I should get Jonathan to add a little testosterone to our blog too. I'm sure it needs it. :)
Post a Comment