Sunday, January 06, 2008

happy new year

it's been a while...so here are some pictures to satisfy your craving for curtis. Opening presents on christmas morning. the others are him all bundled up getting ready to go for a walk.














below are pictures of our big helper. we had 17 trash bags full of leaves, dead grass, dead pine needles, etc. curtis came out and helped us...one leaf at a time.

this is curtis' favorite christmas present from auntie leah. it's a mini wal-mart shopping cart. he loves to put his trains and sports balls in there and push it around.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Aww...that was great Curtis satisfaction! Check out my photo blog...I put some of your fam on there...they are done!

Karli said...

Hey are you living in Thatcher? I think I'm going there this week and it would be fun for our little guys to get together and play... not to mention I'd LOVE to see you!

Meagan said...

Aw fun in the leaves! That shopping cart is super fun too. I used to love stuff like that when I was little.

Candace said...

Thanks for the "Curtis fix"!!! How are you guys?!?! Is that house thing still going to happen or has it already happened??

Candace said...

BTW, saw the pictures of you guys on Leah's photography blog and you are HOT woman!!!!