Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Have you heard of...

Clifton took his final for his nursing class on tuesday. He came home and said he felt really well about how he did, saying that he felt like he only missed one or two. Tonight before he went to bed, he checked his score online....and TADA! Clifton got 100% on his final exam! Anywho, the test is worth 200 points ( alot ) and getting a perfect score could possibly boost him to get an A in the class! Woohoo for nursing school!

3 comments:

Candace said...

IMPRESSIVE!! That's so awesome! Tell Clifton congrats. I understand how crazy stressful those tests can be....

Leah said...

I just GASPED out loud!!! WOW! And I have chills!!!! Tell him WAY TO GO!! I AM SO PROUD!!! Sweet!

Amanda said...

rock on! that's unheard of! congratulations! block 1 done, 3 more to go! and then....a paycheck!