Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Diaper Cake






I went to Sierra Vista today for one of my best friends (Lisl Quinn) baby shower. There were fun games with prizes to be won, and lots of BLUE presents. I had a ton of fun making this Diaper Cake for her last night. I dressed it with binkie's and linka-do's and ribbon. It was a big hit at the party!

3 comments:

Leah said...

You did great! Was it hard to make...you are such a good friend!

Candace said...

Cute diaper cake! I've done those before, too, and they are always a HIT! How fun to see Lisl AND Jessica prego!!

Candace said...

WHAT?!?! You're coming to Silver this weekend?! We're not going to be here! We're making a trip up to Sierra Vista and St. David so we can get a temple trip in before school starts.....Dangit! One of these days we'll meet up....I promise!!!