Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sleepless Nights

About a week ago, I was attempting to ween Curtis from the night feedings...then he got sick. He had this horable cough that was deep in his chest. It has slowly worked it's way up into his nose and now he has a hard time breathing at night because he likes to sleep with a binky. So during this sickness time, i've felt bad for him. I've been feeding him 3-4 times a night! We've taken a step backwards from the weening. Curtis is still sick and I'm looking forward to when he gets better, so I (and he) can get some sleep.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh....poor baby....don't fret too much about the night...Livvy ate at night until about 10 months...he's a growing boy. I hope he feels better soon!

Wolfingtons said...

I hate it when my kids are sick. You feel so bad. Hope things get better soon. Have you tried elevating his head when he sleeps?