We went to the doctor today to have shots done. NOT FUN! I hate hearing the terror in his scream. But we gotta do it...right? We also found out that he weighs 14 lbs. 8 oz. and he is 26 inches long. So for length, he's in the 95th percentile, and 75 for weight. VERY FUN! Every time we see the doctor he tells me that I was one of the best deliveries he's done...given the circumstance (the knot in the cord, and wrapped around twice, etc.). He also comments on how tall I am every time. Silly. But things are good here...still snow on the ground and expecting more this weekend. Never thought I would live in place that kept snow on the ground for longer than an hour.
2 comments:
He's so cute. I'm glad he's growing...doctors can be kooky sometimes!
What a cute smile! He's getting so BIG!
Post a Comment